Instructor Attila J. Kun
MEDICAL HYPNOSIS – the connection between the brain and the organs and how hypnotherapy can help to heal the body (50 hrs)
Time: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Price: $ 1395 + 181.35 HST = $ 1576.35 CAD
Pre-requisite: Basic Hypnosis, Hypnotist, Master Hypnotist, Hypnotherapist
The last day of the course, there is a 30 questions written exam. Passing grade is 75%.
With this course you are in 220 hours of hypnosis and hypnotherapy training and you are entitled to be a Certified Hypnotherapist with registered # certification.
This course provides specific training in hypnosis and medical hypnotherapy. Understanding the human brain and the nervous system and how hypnotherapy can be an effective healing tool.
- Individual counseling
- Couples and family counseling
- Hypnotherapy demonstrations
- Hypnotherapy session practice
- Medical hypnosis
- Operation under hypnosis (dr. John butler video)
- GAP – and brain hormones
- Leg operation under hypnosis
- The anatomy of the human brain
- Neuroscience – neuroplasticity
- The triune brain
- Central and autonomic nerve system
- Peripheral nerve system
- Sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve system
- Endocrine system
- Esdaile state and trance
- Dangers of removing symptoms
- Understanding passive aggressive
- Jean Piaget, Erik Erickson developmental stages
- Psychology video, Carl Rogers, Fritz Perls, Albert Ellis
- Stanley Milgram, B.F. Skinner, Mihály Csikszentmihályi
- Freud psychodynamics
- Introduction to parts therapy
- Written exam (30 questions)